West African Scholarships
CONTINUATION OF BROOKE HOUSE COLLEGE A LEVEL SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR HIGH-ACHIEVING WEST AFRICAN STUDENTS
Brooke House College has traditionally offered financial assistance to students obtaining ‘straight A’ grades in their WAEC/NECO/IGCSE/Local Exam Board examinations for A Level studies administered through our college representatives in West Africa.
The current postponement of this year’s secondary education exam series means that the college will continue to offer this support but assessment criteria will be different.
Successful applicants may be eligible for a significant remission of the full College annual fee for the duration of the course provided attainment and achievement criteria are met.
- Student must be applying for a Two Year A Level programme (accessible to both Football Academy & Non-Football Academy)
- Submission of completed application form / most recent school transcript / one letter of academic reference
- Submission of personal statement
- Submission of mock examination results if available
- 1000 Word essay ‘Aside from academics how do you plan to contribute to the Brooke House community?’
- Scholarship tests & online interview
For further information please email Sarah Doye, Director of Admissions, at email@example.com
Deadline: 10th July 2020