Duration: 3 Year Programme
Fees: £34,950 per year, includes tuitions, football and self-catering accommodation.Deposit: £12,000, refundable on course completion
All fees are due for payment in GBP. We regret we cannot accept payment in other currencies. To avoid possible losses caused by variation in the rate of exchange, cheques and transfers must be made in pounds sterling. Please note that the College will not be responsible for bank charges incurred in the transfer of fees. Where these are not paid at the time of issue they will be added to the next student account invoice.
- By UK Bank Transfer or International Transfer to the following account*: Yorkshire Bank plc, 29 Horsefair Street, Leicester LE1 5BL, UK
- Account Name: Brooke House College Limited
- Account Number: 29681762
- Sort Code: 05-05-60
- IBAN: GB42 YORK 050560 29681762
- BIC: YORK GB21560
- SWIFT: YORKGB22
*A payment reference must be provided by the Fee Payer so that the College can identify funds on safe arrival into our account. The reference must be the student’s full name written in English.
- By sterling cheque, please make cheques payable to Brooke House College.
- By debit or credit card: Please register your customer details with our preferred partner ‘Flywire’ and follow the guide within the video below. Customer payments will be transferred to their customer account at Brooke House College with our pre-installed integration tools. The Flywire demonstration video is available for your viewing here.
- For UK students a standing order option may be available. Please contact the Chief Operating Officer to discuss payment via this method.
REVIEW OF FEES
Fees are normally reviewed annually during the Autumn Term for implementation the following September, but the Directors reserve the right to alter the fees as necessary to reflect changing circumstances, and will give as much notice as possible.