Our Values, Ethos and Aims
Cultivate High Performance: We aim to produce not just great students, but empowered learners who can thrive in a complex world with honesty, confidence and agility.
Belonging and working together. Being creative, curious and collaborative. Measuring success in terms of personal best and our impact upon others.
Providing every Child with an Education for Life: Curriculum, Co-Curriculum, Welfare & Wellbeing
At Brooke House College, we understand that we have a diverse group of pupils, coming as they do, from a wide range of countries and cultures. We also appreciate that each and every pupil is a unique individual who nevertheless is attending Brooke House with one common, united aim of receiving a pre-university education of the highest calibre.
Brooke House aims to provide a safe and tolerant co-educational environment which allows individual expression and development. Within this environment, we challenge our pupils to develop their talents and broaden their interests. In doing so, we aim to nurture individuals who have self-esteem, confidence, who are appreciative of diversity and are tolerant of others.
- To provide a successful and stimulating co-educational school, which caters for both boarding and day pupils;
- To deliver a high calibre educational experience;
- To prepare pupils for university and the workplace;
- To provide first class pastoral care;
- To develop the individual both academically and through the co-curricular programme;
- To develop a strong sense of community internally, locally, nationally and internationally.