Brooke House College is situated in the small, typically English town of Market Harborough.
Market Harborough lies less than one hour north of London by train, and is 1.5 hours from Heathrow airport by car. The town offers the visitor an exciting range of shops, cafes, restaurants and bars. Brooke House students have for many years enjoyed a close and friendly relationship with the people of Market Harborough.
The county of Leicesterhire contains some beautiful countryside and the most picturesque of villages. Leicestershire is truly in 'the heart of England' and the major cities of Cambridge, Oxford and England's second city, Birmingham, are all very accessible.
- High Street - A teaching building consisting of 14 classrooms and 3 art workrooms. Home of Art, Mathematics and Humanities.
- Union House - Supervised accommodation with a resident tutor for pupils 14-18+. All rooms are en suite.
- College House - A purpose built new Science and Technology Centre consisting of 8 laboratories, staff area, prep. Room and toilet facilities. The hub for Science and Computing Technology for the college.
- Coventry House (NOT PICTURED) - Supervised accommodation with a resident tutor for pupils 16 to 18+.
- Fountain Court (NOT PICTURED) - An administration building where the Admissions & Marketing Department is based.
- Heygate Classrooms (NOT PICTURED) - Social Science faculty building containing Sociology and Psychology.
- London House - Supervised accommodation with resident tutor for pupils under 18. En suite available.
- Paul Kitchener Building - It is the home of all Intensive English programmes and a supervised activity centre for the co-curricular programme.
- Northampton House - Supervised accommodation with resident tutors for pupils 16 to 18+. En suite available. The site of the Brooke House College Football Academy manager’s office and college’s fitness centre.
- Harborough Town Football Club - Home of the Brooke House College Football Academy. Used for training and home matches.
- Market Harborough Leisure Centre - Made available for sports activity sessions. These include Basketball, Badminton, Football, Strength & Conditioning and Tennis.
- The Angel Hotel - A 17th Century coaching inn offering supervised accommodation with resident tutors for pupils under 18. Almost all rooms en suite.
- The Medical Centre - Central base for all pupil medical needs. A multi-bed sickness facility staffed by the College Matron and the Football Academy Sports Therapist.
- Fir Tree Walk - Staff Accommodation.
- Georges House - Supervised accommodation with a Resident Tutor for pupils under the age of 18.
- Social Science & Humanities faculty building - Home of Government & Politics and Geography.
- Burnmill House - Supervised accommodation with a Resident Tutor for pupils under the age of 18.
- Humanities Faculty building - Home of Modern Foreign Languages.
- The Cottages - Supervised accommodation with a Resident Tutor for pupils under the age of 18.
- Brooke House - Administrative centre of the college. Offices for the Senior Management Team. Dining Facilities. Games & Work Room for socialising. Brooke House also accommodates the University and College Admissions (UCAS) office.
- Brooke House Accommodation (Top Floor) - Supervised accommodation with a Resident Tutor for pupils under the age of 16.
- The Folly – Social Science Faculty - Home of Economics and Business Studies.