At Brooke House College we are committed to protecting children from harm and safeguarding their rights. In this context, we follow a rigorous selection process to deter and reject unsuitable people and encourage individuals with the right attitudes and behaviour to work at Brooke House College.
If you are offered a job with us you will be required to undergo the following checks before you start working with us. These checks apply for all positions, be they permanent, temporary, or casual work.
- Entitlement to work in the UK
- Medical Questionnaire
- Disclosure and Barring Services Checks (DBS)
- Qualifications (If applicable to position)
All applicants are advised that providing false information on your application or in relation to any of the checks outlined in the application form may result in your application being rejected or in your summary dismissal if you have been appointed.
Submitting an Application
Applicants should download, complete and return the following application form. Return details are included on the application form.
Notes for Returning Applicants
Your application will be subject to the following considerations:
- The strength of your application, as it compares with those from new applicants and other returners.
- The way in which you conducted yourself, as noted by us, during last previous employment.
- Feedback given during your previous staff reviews and appraisals.
- Any additional feedback, formal or informal, that we may have received about you during the course of your employment last year from your Manager, colleagues, students or any other stakeholders connected with the Summer School.