Please use the links below to view the college's policies.
- Admissions Policy | PDF
- Anti-Bullying Policy | PDF
- Behaviour & Discipline Policy | PDF
- Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy | PDF
- Curriculum Policy | PDF
- Educational Visits Policy | PDF
- English as an Additional Language Policy | PDF
- Expulsion, Removal & Review Policy | PDF
- Fire Safety Policy & Procedures | PDF
- First Aid Policy | PDF
- Health & Safety Policy | PDF
- Parental Complaints Policy & Procedures | PDF
- Privacy Notice | PDF
- Relationships Education, RSE and Health Education | PDF
- Special Educational Needs and Learning Difficulties Policy | PDF
- Statement of Boarding Principles & Practice | PDF
- Statement of Ethos & Aims | PDF
If you have enquiries regarding policies or would like access to any other policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be pleased to assist.
The number of complaints registered under the formal procedure during the preceding academic year is available to parents of pupils and prospective pupils upon request of the College Business Manager, who may be contacted via email@example.com.