Dates & Fees
- Start Date - Sunday 23rd June 2024
- End Date - Sunday 25th August 2024
- Length of stay - Minimum two weeks. Maximum nine weeks.
- Arrivals and departures - Students should arrive and depart on a Sunday afternoon. Arrivals and departures outside this time may incur additional charges. This should be discussed with the Summer School Office before booking.
|English Plus Activities||£1,285|
|English Plus Horse Riding||£1,520|
|English Plus Golf||£1,445|
|English Plus Karting||£1,630|
|English Plus British Culture||£1,360|
* prices are per week
*1 IELTS Exam charge: A one off charge of £250.00 will be applied to students registering to take the IELTS exam.
*2 Unaccompanied Minor charge: An extra charge of £75.00 will be applied where a student is registered on an unaccompanied minor service. This charge covers the requirement of airline policies to remain at the airport until the flight has taken off.
*3 Courier charge: An extra charge of £25.00 will be applied where registration documents are sent by courier.
*4 Course changes: An administrative charge of £50.00 will be applied for course changes.
All courses include
- All tuition (hours depend on the chosen course)
- The GESE exam (The IELTS exam is an optional extra for students on that course)
- Residential accommodation in one of our boarding houses or homestay accommodation
- On and off-campus activities
- Wednesday half-day & Saturday and Sunday full-day excursions
- A Summer School bag
- Class Materials (Folder, Notebook and Pen)
- A report
- A Brooke House College certificate
- Courier (Via DHL) of IELTS certificates
- Emailed Digital Trinity College certificates